About Wills Eye ManualWills Eye Manual
powered by Skyscape Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a Wolters Kluwer business Designed for the eye care provider who, in the midst of evaluating an eye problem, needs quick access to additional information.
Includes the results of some of the recent clinical trials, such as the CRASH study. Newly adeed a number of new topics on iridodialysis/ cyclodialysis, sclopeteria, shaken baby syndrome, crystalline keratopathy, ptosis, familial exudative vitreoretinopathy, crystalline retinopathy, lens-induced glaucoma, polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy, ophthalmic acronyms, and an enhanced pharmacopoeia.
- Instant access to current information on diagnosis and treatment of all eye disorders.
- Valuable resource for residents, comprehensive opthalmologists, optometrists, emergency room physicians, prmiary care practitioners, medical students and other health care professionals delivering eye care.
- Ideal for office or emergency room use.
- Every disorder is covered in a concise, easy-to-scan entry that includes symptoms, signs, etiology, differential diagnosis, work-up, treatment, and follow-up.
- Augmented the Appendices section to include intravitreal injections and antibiotics, anterior chamber paracentesis, laser peripheral iridotomy, and YAG capsulotomy.
- Includes many new radiologic studies, laboratory tests, diagnostic methods, surgical techniques, and medications introduced in the past five years.
- Updated to include the newest drugs, procedures, and treatment protocols.
- New interactive flowcharts: Complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. This innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models.View flowchart demo>
- Full Images: Vivid images that aid in diagnostic workup.
- Table Viewer: All the richness of extensive tables, easily viewable on the compact screen of your mobile device.View Table Viewer demo>