E-Z ECG Rhythm Interpretation for Palm OSThis invaluable resource will teach you the basics of interpreting ECG rhythms and will prepare you for taking the next step toward fluency.
E-Z ECG Rhythm Interpretation by: Skyscape, last updated: 13/05/2008
Requirements: Palm OS%XAE: 24.9 MB
About E-Z ECG Rhythm InterpretationE-Z ECG Rhythm Interpretation
powered by Skyscape Publisher: F.A. Davis Company This invaluable resource will teach you the basics of interpreting ECG rhythms and will prepare you for taking the next step toward fluency.
This is the resource you need to understand the basic concepts of ECG, to develop your ability to identify rhythms (especially life-threatening ones), and to learn the appropriate response to patients with life-threatening rhythms.
- Discusses the basics of electrophysiology
- Covers 1 to 12 leads
- Reviews ECG wave form characteristics to facilitate identification
- Contains numerous "perfect" ECG strips integrated in the didactic sections as examples
- Provides a workbook component of 30 "real world" ECG strips at the end of each rhythm chapter
- Presents all 675 ECG strips in standardized 6-second format to facilitate analysis and measurement
- Includes a 200-strip, self-administered comprehensive test.
- New interactive flowchart: Complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. This innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models.View flowchart demo>
- Full Images: Vivid images that aid in diagnostic workup.
- Table Viewer: All the richness of extensive tables, easily viewable on the compact screen of your mobile device.View Table Viewer demo >