LPN Notes: Nurse's Clinical Pocket Guide, 2nd Ed. for Palm OSThoroughly updated and revised throughout, this popular, portable, tool continues to focus on need-to-know-rather than simply nice-to-know.
LPN Notes: Nurse's Clinical Pocket Guide, 2nd Ed. by: Skyscape, last updated: 13/05/2008
Requirements: Palm OS%XAE: 4.2 MB
About LPN Notes: Nurse's Clinical Pocket Guide, 2nd Ed.LPN Notes: Nurse''s Clinical Pocket Guide, 2nd Ed.
powered by Skyscape Publisher: F.A. Davis Company Thoroughly updated and revised throughout, this popular, portable, tool continues to focus on need-to-know-rather than simply nice-to-know.
Commonly used, but rarely memorized, clinical information is combined with reusable patient assessment tools and worksheets, all necessary to the delivery of safe and effective nursing care. Perfect for home care visits as well as hospital work!
- Newly added "Med-Surg" section presents 20 of the most commonly encountered symptoms and scenarios, as well as the 2005 guidelines on CPR and choking and updated ACLS guidelines.
- "Patient Education" section covers common patient education issues, including 15 of the most common diseases/disorders, homecare, safe medication administration practices, and patient safety.
- Extremely portable for carrying along and studying anywhere.
- "Tools" section offers Basic English-to-Spanish Translation with phonetic pronunciations.
- Section "Assess" provides more comprehensive, system-specific information, including the skills, procedures, and tools necessary to perform an assessment on an adult patient.
- Section "Lifespan" combines geriatrics, obstetrics, and pediatrics to focus on lifespan considerations.
- Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to Body Surface Area (BSA), Apgar Score, Glasgow Coma Scale, Length and Temperature, Volume and Weight Converter!
- Full Images: Vivid images that aid in diagnostic workup.
- Table Viewer: All the richness of extensive tables, easily viewable on the compact screen of your mobile device.View Table Viewer demo >