About Homeopathic Prescribing Pocket CompanionHomeopathic Prescribing Pocket Companion
powered by Skyscape Publisher: Pharmaceutical Press Offers all the basic information that a pharmacist will ever need regarding homeopathic remedies. Outlines remedy types, potencies and how they work, information regarding what homeopathy can and cannot be used for, different approaches to prescribing such as first aid, and case study examples.
Designed for your mobile devices, it includes information on specific conditions and homeopathy is most used for with a mini monograph/materia medica which covers the most widely used remedies for that particular condition. This will allow the pharmacist to either look up a particular remedy and its uses or look up a specific condition/symptom and its remedy.
- An invaluable tool for the busy pharmacist wanting a useful hands-on, quick reference guide to homeopathy.
- Provides pharmacists with instant information for patients/customers.
- Part one provides a general introduction on homoeopathy and the related disciplines of anthroposophy, biochemic salt and flower therapies.
- Part two includes decision tree prescribing flowcharts supported by supplementary information to assist in choosing the appropriate homeopathic medicine to treat a range of commonly seen conditions.
- Includes Introduction to homeopathic theory, Homeopathic medicines, Types of Homeopathic medicines, practitoners and practices, Prescribing and dispensing homeopathic medicines, Prescribing Charts.
- Contains lesser known, but none-the-less very useful medicines.
- New interactive flowcharts: Complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. This innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models.
- Full Images: Vivid images that aid in diagnostic workup.
- Table Viewer: All the richness of extensive tables, easily viewable on the compact screen of your mobile device.